"Life's a Journey."
Having fun in the pool with Grandpa Dennis
EMILY!!! I just found your cute new blog! How fun! Chase is sooo adorable! You're such a cute mommy! I'm excited to get to peek in on your cute fam!
Oh Thanks, Megan. I just saw this comment today. I am very new to blogging. By the way I need your address. I'm sending you an invite for Chase's B-day on Oct 11th. We're flying up to Utah and celebrating Chase's 1st and Dad and Carole's.
Emily! He is so freaking cute!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
EMILY!!! I just found your cute new blog! How fun! Chase is sooo adorable! You're such a cute mommy! I'm excited to get to peek in on your cute fam!
Oh Thanks, Megan. I just saw this comment today. I am very new to blogging. By the way I need your address. I'm sending you an invite for Chase's B-day on Oct 11th. We're flying up to Utah and celebrating Chase's 1st and Dad and Carole's.
Emily! He is so freaking cute!!
Post a Comment